Christmas Checklist – Meals to Go
Do you feel like you’re running around like a headless chicken this winter, maybe you need to take a step back and get things in check? See our Festive Checklist to help you get ahead this Holiday Season.
- Christmas Decorations – If you have a fresh tree, consider pre-ordering it. Get someone to help you hang the Christmas lights or have a decorating party (do you need an excuse to crack open the mulled wine?)
- Christmas Gifts – Get an organised list with people and their favourite things (e.g. Star Wars, Pink, Downton Abbey…) Don’t miss out on great deals – Research, Research, Research. Don’t forget it’s about giving, so why not make a gift this year.
- Christmas Parties – We know you’re the popular one and have double booked every night with a party this season, so make sure you’re organised – Plan your outfits, book the hairdresser and nail salon in advance. Then dance the night away.
- Christmas Food – Christmas is a time to indulge, but don’t get stuck over the stove. Plan the meals, pre made meals are a great way to relieve the pressure. Here are our top meals to pre-order this season:
- Christmas Eve – We love a good Supper, collect a Chicken Lasagne and defrost for a great start to Christmas.
- Christmas Day – Take the stress out of starter and dessert with a meals to go – Salmon and Prawn Bake and Chocolate Mousse.
- Boxing Day – You may have left overs, but if Uncle Tim has cleared you out then have a Shepherd’s Pie in the freezer.
- Christmas to New Year – See the rest of our meals to go selection and get sorted before the shops run out of stock and keep your stress levels nice and low.
Enjoy the holiday season and be Merry. Whilst our Christmas catering is fully booked, we’ve still got loads of meals to go to keep your freezer stocked over the holiday season.
Call us to place your order or order online for collection from our Knowle Shop.
- Street Food Party
- Planning your wedding catering
- Wedding Menu Ideas
- Romantic Dinners at Home
- Caterer of the Year at the English Wedding Awards
- Sensitive and professional catering for funerals
- New and quirky wedding catering trends to make your day memorable
- Wedding Food Catering
- Jingling all the way with Christmas party catering
- Wedding planning in Birmingham with a personal touch