Entertaining for Easter without the hassle
Spring has arrived and Easter is just around the corner. With the hope of warm spring weather and longer days, our thoughts turn to spending valuable time with family.
Many of us would like to take advantage of this time of year by having a family get-together over Easter, but are put off by the stress that organising and cooking can cause. It’s only fair that you, as well as your family, get a break over Easter.
By outsourcing your catering, you can entertain your family without the headache of cooking. Whether you want a three-course sit-down dinner, buffet, or even a barbeque if the weather’s warm enough, we can provide you with a catering solution that will meet your budget.
If you fancy having a formal sit-down affair, we can provide you with restaurant quality food in one of two ways:
- Order, collect and cook. No preparation needed, all you need to do is order the number of meals that you need, we’ll prepare them ready for you to collect and – once you get home – all you will need to do is heat them up.
- Fully catered meal. If you choose this option, all you will need to focus on is entertaining your guests and leave everything else to us. We will cook and serve the meal for you and your guests, we can provide the cutlery, china, and glassware and we will even do the washing up!
We are able to supply a delicious, hot, cold, finger or fork buffet. We have a large buffet menu for you to choose from, with savoury and sweet options, as well as catering for any guests with special dietary requirements.
For those sunny bank holidays, you may want to entertain outside. As well as providing buffets and canapes, we can also provide a fully catered barbeque. All you need to do is sit back, relax and catch up with your friends and family without having to ‘man the grill’ or be locked away in the kitchen.
Whatever you decide to do this Easter, we can save you the headache and hassle of worrying about cooking. Get in touch today to discuss your Easter catering requirements. We can provide you with a menu to suit your budget, dietary requirements and event.
- Street Food Party
- Planning your wedding catering
- Wedding Menu Ideas
- Romantic Dinners at Home
- Caterer of the Year at the English Wedding Awards
- Sensitive and professional catering for funerals
- New and quirky wedding catering trends to make your day memorable
- Wedding Food Catering
- Jingling all the way with Christmas party catering
- Wedding planning in Birmingham with a personal touch