The perfect St Valentine’s night in
Wouldn’t it be lovely if you could treat your loved one to a romantic St Valentine’s night in? But that means having to cook, right? Not necessarily. You can still have a romantic dinner at home with food that’s as good as you would get in any top-class restaurant.
If you don’t want to – or indeed can’t – cook, no need to panic, you can order your complete St Valentine’s dinner from us.
With our meals to go service, we can create your perfect St Valentine’s Day dinner for you to take home. All you have to do is reheat it in the oven or microwave and add some of your favourite vegetables– it’s as easy as that! You can even claim you cooked it from scratch yourself – we won’t tell.
Because all our meals to go can go straight into the freezer, you can pick your dinner up at a time convenient for you, pop them in the freezer and they are ready to cook on the 14th February.
Now you have the food sorted, there are just a few things you need to do to make the night perfect:
- Red, rosé or white wine, the choice is yours. But for a special occasion, it’s got to be something with bubbles. Champagne, Prosecco, Cava, or an English sparkling wine is ideal for St Valentine’s Day, but don’t forget to chill it beforehand. To make it even more special, why not get an ice bucket?
- As Shakespeare once wrote, “If music be the food of love, play on” so don’t forget to pick out some mood-setting music for the big night.
- Whilst we are talking about “setting the mood”, why not light a few candles around your dining area?
- Male or female, there are not many people who wouldn’t turn down a nice box of chocolates on the special night.
- St Valentine’s Day without flowers is like Christmas without Santa.
- And lastly, don’t forget the card!
You have bought the roses, chocolates, candles and bubbly… just don’t forget to contact us to get your St Valentine’s day meal ordered. Get in touch by completing our website contact form or give us a call on 01564 775268.
- Street Food Party
- Planning your wedding catering
- Wedding Menu Ideas
- Romantic Dinners at Home
- Caterer of the Year at the English Wedding Awards
- Sensitive and professional catering for funerals
- New and quirky wedding catering trends to make your day memorable
- Wedding Food Catering
- Jingling all the way with Christmas party catering
- Wedding planning in Birmingham with a personal touch